Project Manager - Land Development |
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Perform engineering and project management functions for land development projects dealing with commercial, multi-family and single family residential.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Provides technical design of civil engineering projects from planning through completion.
- Designs and oversees construction projects such as sub-division, bridges, roads and underground utilities.
- Estimates work load to establish completion dates.
- Land development of large master planned communities includes utilities, street layout and city, county and state paving design projects.
- Complete various civil site and municipal engineering, research, report preparation and technical specifications.
- Establish and maintain client relations through regular and constructive communication with clientele and project team members.
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering and at least 5 years of experience as a civil engineer
- E.I.T or Registered Professional Engineer
- The qualified candidate will have technical and project management experience in civil and land development engineering design
- Experience in technical writing of deliverables including work plans, quality program documents, summary reports and project correspondence as required
- Must exhibit strong project management and leadership skills and be expected to maintain client relationships and continued development of project work
- Experience with AutoCAD software and proficient with MS Office (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- The ability to identify work priorities and function with very little supervision
- Capable of independent and team work environments
- Demonstrate proven oral and written communication skills
- Must possess a strong detail-oriented work style and an accommodating and proactive attitude
Jones & Carter, Inc - 11 months ago
The Jones & Carter, Inc. (J&C) WebGIS is offered as an educational resource and should not be used to determine the exact location...