Bulldog Solutions is a leading demand-generation services company that provides innovative marketing strategy that has a direct impact on revenue. Bulldog Solutions is the employer of choice for experienced demand generation professionals that want to elevate their career in a consulting and services environment. We are currently seeking a Project Manager - Marketing Services at our Austin TX headquarters.
Project Managers own and drive momentum for all day-to-day deliverables as the primary internal point of contact. They work closely with internal teams and clients to ensure that project goals are accomplished on time and on budget and that expectations are surpassed.
Duties will involve management of tasks, timelines, resource allocation and work trafficking. Project Manager will also serve as a subject matter expert on project deliverables and project workflow processes providing support to the PMO team and stakeholders throughout the organization. Familiarity and previous experience managing interactive marketing projects within the B2B environment is a plus.
- Ensure customer success by delivering projects in accordance with our timeliness, quality and profitability thresholds
- Manage and guide project teams thru project lifecycle: discovery, design, development, deployment and success measurement
- Manage and mitigate project issues and risks in accordance with organizational policy
- Assist in the hiring and training/onboarding process of new PMO employees, as well, as coordinate and/or deliver the required system and process training for all operations employees
- Support key internal projects and initiatives
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills in meeting project deadlines on time, ahead of schedule and within budget
• Must have ability to maintain multi-month projects, priorities and schedules
• Demonstrated capability for problem-solving, decision-making, sound judgment, and assertiveness
• Must be able to work both autonomously and within a team environment
• Ability to communicate fluently in both conceptual and technical terms
• Ability to translate business and technical concepts into functional specification documents preferred
• Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills with ability to conduct internal and client facing presentations to all levels within an organization
• Must have advanced knowledge of MS Project and MS Office tool-set (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• BA/BS Required
• 3+ years project management experience
• PMP Certification
• Prefer: 1+ year experience within PMO
• Prefer: Previous experience working within SaaS based project management tools (@task, Basecamp, Clarizen, etc)
• Prefer: Previous experience managing complex technical and/or interactive marketing projects
Bulldog Solutions is an organization of motivated, passionate and hard-working individuals. We hire the best talent for the job and reward our team members for hard work and ingenuity. We are committed to providing our employees the opportunity to develop personally and professionally. If you're tenacious, dedicated, brave and resourceful, we'd like to hear from you.
Out of town of town candidates –please provide information on relocation plans.
NO SPONSORSHIP IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS POSITION. U.S. CITIZENS OR GREEN CARD HOLDERS ONLY PLEASE.
Bulldog Solutions - 9 months ago