Engineering Project Manager - Mechanical
As an Engineering Project Manager, you will provide full life cycle management and tracking of Masimo products and taking them through our product development process.
Skills You Will Have:
Masimo (NASDAQ: MASI) is a global medical technology company that develops and manufactures innovative noninvasive patient monitoring technologies. We thrive on innovation and have won numerous awards for solving previously “unsolvable” clinical problems. In 2012, we won the Gold Stevie Award for best new health product and were once again named in Forbes Top 100 small public companies in America. We offer a competitive compensation plan with an excellent benefits package including stock options, 401k match, medical, dental, vision and much more!
- Excellent conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Expertise in leading engineering projects in a project management role
- Familiarity with electro-mechanical systems and products
- Familiarity or exposure to sensor design and packaging
- Expertise with product development methodologies and processes. Familiarity with regulated medical product development practices will be a plus
- Ability to excel in a fast paced and dynamic work environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BS or MS degree in Mechanical Engineering
Masimo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value and are committed to diversity at every level.
As important as the blood running through your veins is the oxygen it carries. Masimo knows that and makes tools that monitor arterial...