Manage projects or large scale sub projects independently ensuring good profitability and quality. Ensure customer satisfaction with delivery and implementation services. Has overall profit and loss responsibility for the project or sub project.
Main Responsibility Area
Leads project team for medium to large and/or more complex accounts. Plans and monitors delivery phase of project. Plans and manages internal and external resources. Is responsible for internal and external project reporting. Acts as a primary project interface to the customer ensuring good customer satisfaction and developing the customer relationship. Shares project experience and best practices, knowledge of project management processes, tasks and tools with other project managers. Identifies and supports new business opportunities.
The NSN Project Manager performs the duties as described below and must be able to perform the duties of a Field Manager (i.e., back up support) related to direction to the team on site issues, daily execution and work quality.
General Role Description
Own project and program team, Quality & process, Subcontractors and Partners, Delivery operations, Service Business Unit, Finance & Control, Technology specialists, Business owner, Product
- Accountable for delivery of the entire customer project scope – products and services – to the customer market.
- Plans the project in line with Objectives (including task identification, scheduling, resource management and risk management).
- Customer Relationship Manager
- Manages financial and non-financial performance
- Monitors and Controls Project and Execution
- Manages Risk Management process
- Manages and leads people and project teams.
- Ensures that necessary processes and tools are available, used and modified according to the projects needs.
- Initiates corrective actions for the project (with project team) and follows their implementation.
- Conducts dependency analysis.
- Follows project's progress and status (with project team).
- Reports on project level.
- Ensures quality management of the project deliverables.
- Identifies and re-uses best practices and applies lessons learned within the project management network.
- Project Scope:
- Accountable for executing Scope of Work, DWI’s, MOP’s, RACI’s within Market and Contractual obligations
- Project time management (schedules)
- Cost management (budget v. actual)
- Scope management (change orders)
- Quality management
- Project Communications:
- Provides accurate daily status on forecast and actuals in IPM.
- Ensures sufficient operational visibility to relevant stakeholders (e.g. PMO, Customer) through specific tools
- Participates in periodic reviews e.g. Review Meetings
- Project Financials:
- Accountable for market cost adherence (PCA)
- LOA owner according to issued guidelines
- Accountable for Supplier PO issuance via IPM, Supplier work Acceptances and GR trigger out of IPM
- Demand planning
- Maintains market level NELLE forecast for Hardware, Resources and Services
- Change Management
- Ensures Pre-Authorization of all additional works in IPM prior to execution
- Performs weekly closure of all outstanding Change Orders
- Ensures weekly escalation of all billable Change Orders
- Project Risk
- Identifies and analyzes risk and opportunities
- Plans and implements risk response actions
- Ensures risks actively monitored and managed
- Project Quality
- Ensures delivered services meet NSN standards
- Ensures timely acceptance in line with contractual obligations
- Ensures required documentation is uploaded to IPM
Proficient in the following tools:
- Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, Access
- IPM: Progress Tracking (mass update), Documentation, Reporting, CR, Quality modules
- ShareNet (SBM Suite)
Locations - Jacksonville, Miami, Cleveland/Pittsburg, Denver, Portland, Minneapolis, Indianapolis, Austin, Dallas, Redmond, Nashville, Phoenix, Mobile / New Orleans, Oklahoma, Puerto Rico
- Sense of Urgency
- Manages Up and Down (all levels of project team and customers)
- Excellent communication skills
- Results oriented with focus on key deliverables and customer satisfaction
- Problem solutions oriented
- Living by NSN ethics
WHEN YOU APPLY, PLEASE LIST WHAT LOCATIONS YOU ARE INTERSTED IN.
Nokia Siemens Networks - 20 months ago
Nokia Siemens Networks is a European company, provider of data networking and telecommunications equipment. It is a joint venture between...