Customer Service Project Management is responsible for planning, organizing, managing, and executing projects/programs.
What is expected of you for success in your role
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of project management, products and related technologies and a basic knowledge of program management
- Initiates, plans, executes, monitors, controls and closes medium to large scale projects
- Develops and manages medium to large scope project plan and other tools as applicable.
- Demonstrates understanding of and identifies project interdependencies
- Ensures project is delivered within approved budget, schedule and meets quality standards
- Actively leads and motivates cross-functional and/or multi-site teams for medium to large projects
- Developed knowledge and ability to discuss applicable products and technologies
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent experience.
- Heathcare industry experience required
- Specific knowledge of CareFusion business highly desired.
- Project management/leadership experience required.
- Strong people and communication skills
- Prefer experience installing and supporting capital equipment / advanced computerized system applications a plus.
- Prefer knowledge of hospital systems and procedures that integrate with Pyxis products.
- Hospital Information System Implementation experience preferred
- Driving requirements dictate that the candidate possess and maintain a valid driver license and be at least 21 years old.
- Upon hire, must provide proof of, and maintain current immunizations and obtain additional immunizations appropriate for the facility which enables access to customer sites in order to perform essential job functions. Proofs must include: Hepatitis B, Influenza (current year), MMR (mumps, measles, rubella), Varicella (chicken pox) Annual TB/PPD (skin test), Tetanus/Diphtheria/Pertussis