Looking for more than just another assignment? We're looking for you! This isn't just another assignment, but a real opportunity and a challenge for the right person. LRS Consulting Services needs 3 experienced Project Managers for a 6 month contract with extensions with our client in St. Louis, MO. LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
This particular role will focus on a new program called Flow Through Provisioning where our customer is evaluating all of their internet and phone back-end processes from billing to provisioning.
To apply, please submit your resume to hropp@LRS.com. Visit us online at www.LRS.com.
- Project Management and Business Analysis duties on our customers Flow Thru Provisioning Project
- Creates detailed project plans, with all tasks, dependencies, and timelines identified, and keeps those project plans continuously updated
- Ensures scope, schedule, and budget data are communicated to stakeholders as they may evolve throughout a project
- Reports relevant status to managers and key stakeholders in a timely and consistent manner
- Establishes and maintains schedules, drives activities, identifies risks and dependencies and develops mitigation strategies; works with internal teams and external partners
- Meets with program manager and solution owner on a regular basis
- Effectively coordinates groups of technical and non-technical resources to deliver project work in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Responsible for eliciting the business needs of the customer to help determine solutions to complex business problems
- Responsible for requirements development and requirements management in accordance to Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices
- Work with the line of business to elicit, analyze and document complex business requirements
- Lead, elicit, document and conduct analysis on requirements from elicitation meetings with the business
- Create Business & Functional Requirements Documentation using the prescribed templates
- Assist with writing text and graphical Use Cases detailing business and system process flows/data flows
- Write detailed Functional Requirements
- Write detailed Non-Functional Requirements
- Assist in creating initial design specs
- Assist in creating Data Flow Diagrams
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or citizenship status.
At least 5 years of experience as a Project Manager
At least 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst creating text and graphical Use Cases, eliciting/gathering functional/technical requirements and creating Data Flow diagrams
Demonstrated experience in process creation, improvement, and management
Experience with Business Process Redesign/Re-Engineering
This position is not eligible for benefits.
This position is: Contractual
Levi, Ray & Shoup, Inc. - 12 months ago