The Strategic Account Manager/Project Manager (SAM) maintains relationships with strategically important clients. The SAM represents the entire range of division products and company capabilities, while managing the client account planning cycle and ensuring that their needs and expectations are met by the company.
- Maintain productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned client accounts. Including conversations with client management and decision makers with the ability to highlight features of our programs and address concerns.
- Coordinate involvement of company personnel, including support, service and management resources to meet account performance objectives and client expectations.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain client project plans, adhering to established timelines, ensuring projects and deliverable s are provided within schedule and quality standards.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of other company personnel.
- Meets strategic client objectives as defined by Director and VP.
- Completes strategic account plans that meet or exceed standards.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Enlists the support of implementation resources, creative resources and management resources as needed.
- Represents a knowledgeable, efficient, and professional image of the company to clients by handling business in a respectful and professional demeanor.
- Works closely with Director to ensure client satisfaction and problem resolution.
- Understand the business and the underlying needs of the business, to make recommendations for solutions beyond those initially expressed and not obvious to others.
Education and Experience :
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a client facing project or program management role. Recognition experience preferred.
- Project Management Certification, highly desired.
- Certified Recognition Professional Certification
- Ability to engage, foster and support the team atmosphere.
- Exceptional customer service aptitude and sales minded.
- Master communicator: written, verbal, interpersonal.
- High proficiency in presenting to ROI to clients.
- Exceptional problem-solving ability.
- Strong detail orientation and time management skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once and work in a deadline driven environment.
- Independent thinker who is also able to collaborate and work in a team environment.
- MUST be flexible and adaptable to change! This is an entrepreneurial environment with constant change.
- Excel: Must be advanced to expert level
- PowerPoint: Intermediate+
- Outlook: Intermediate+
- Access: Prefer some knowledge
- SQL: Prefer some experience in SQL, but not required.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. BIG is an EEO employer.
NOTICE TO 3rd PARTY RECRUITERS AND AGENCIES:
Business Impact Group does not accept solicitations from 3rd party recruiters. All unsolicited resumes submitted either through our ATS or directly will become the property of BIG and no fee will be paid.
BIG Jobs - 18 months ago