Per S|Energy has an immediate need for a Refinery Project Manager at our client in Joliet, Illinois. This is a Contractposition lasting approximately 6 months - 2 years or more.
Our client is a major international petroleum company with exploration, production, refining, and marketing operations throughout the world. In its Chicagoland area refinery, we have an exceptional opportunity for a Capital Project Mananager. In this role, you will manage a portfolio of capital projects through development, design, engineering, procurement and construction. Projects range up to$20 million in size, and you will typically manage a portfolio of8 - 12projectsat any given time, all varying in stages of project life.
- Lead an integrated refinery project team throughout project development and execution
- Develop and lead project deliverables and facilitate business case approval
- Direct external engineering & design services contractors
- Ensure that all work conforms to applicable safety, environmental and corporate design standards
- Manage project schedule, budget, and quality, including cost controls and compliance
- Facilitate start-up and turnover activities per MOC and project execution procedures
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please forward a current resumeto 7896-MH1140@apply.maxhire.net
- BS Engineering Degree,Mechanical or Chemical preferred
- Minimum of5-10 years' experience in capital project management in downstream petroleum refining operations
- Demonstrated track record ofexecuting induvidual projects up to $20 million size and project portfolios of up to $20 million through disciplined project development systems
- Proficiency in refinery/petrochemicals process operations and business drivers
- Strong familiarity with MS Project,SAP, Office, Outlook, Sharepoint
Per S | Energy is a staffing firm specialized in placingEnergy personnel in contract, contract to direct, and direct hire employment opportunities. We have been PROVIDING PEOPLE SOLUTIONS, both nationally and internationally, for nearly two decades.Visit us at www.PerSeEnergy.com .