Primary Project Location: MIDDLETOWN, NJ 07748
Job Description: Responsibilities:
• Acting as customer/vendor /PM Single Point of Contact for the Network Integration Org.
• Managing/coordinating the work completed by vendors such as: site surveys, remediation work estimates, install, test and turn-up
• Collecting complete and accurate project data (minimum data sets)
• Coordinating with various groups to oversee deployment of complex services
• Multiple project tracking
• Reviewing site survey data from vendors
• Using internal electronic and manual tools to manage complex order documentation
• Receiving Remediation Change Orders from vendors and processing orders
• Working with Project Management (PM) team to obtain customer approvals
• Ensuring site visits and provisioning issues are addressed by vendors performing work
• Preparing bill triggers to submit into billing organization for invoice generation
• Validating work completed with order instructions – ensure vendors are only working on approved remediation work
• Approving vendor payments as each step is completed
• Reconciling vendor invoices with status reports
• Submitting billing as billable work is completed
• Detailed bill to customer for all completed work
• Tracking activities, orders
• Managing centralized data repository for activity tracking, pictures, status reports, etc.
Required Skills/Competencies: Minimum – High School Diploma. Some college preferred. Telecom experience a must. Knowledge of/experience in the area of structured cabling and outside plant. Strong inter-personal communication skills a must. Strong organizational skills. Experience in understanding project challenges, project execution and management of client expectations. Experience in negotiating deliverables and timelines with suppliers. Experience with project coordination. Experience in using online tools. Experience with orders and billing. 1-3 years experience in areas of responsibility . Competent user of Microsoft Office applications.
Desired Skills: College degree. 3 years + experience in areas of responsibility. Experience working with Fortune 500 companies and franchise companies.
Project Name: Business Mgmt - Network Integration
Project Description: Local Candidates.
Responsible for managing activities associated with the deployment and migration of a new Telecom data network for a large franchise company with 18,500 locations. Work with the Project Mgrs and Project Coordinators supplied by multiple vendors to get work accomplished, tracked, ordered and billed per client requirements. Work to be done over 18-24 mos.
Structured cabling and outside plant
Orders and Billing
Resume Submittal Deadline: 02/25/2013
Daily Start Time: 8:00 AM
Daily End Time: 5:00 PM
Contract To Hire: No
Will You Conduct a Phone Interview?: Yes