Hatch Mott MacDonald (HMM) is an award-winning consulting engineering firm with major success in the fields of rail and transit; highways and bridges; water and water resources; wastewater; tunnels; environment; municipal engineering; aviation; ports and harbors; architectural services; and pipeline services. We have earned a reputation for technical excellence on some of the world's most prominent and challenging projects. HMM is a rapidly growing firm with over 70 offices throughout North America, providing a full range of engineering services, from planning and design through construction management. We are seeking highly motivated individuals to join our dynamic team of professionals in locations throughout the US and Canada.
NY State P.E. license;
B.S. degree in civil or environmental engineering;
minimum 10 years experience in planning, design, and construction of water supply facilities;
minimum of 5 year project management experience;
experience on New York City water projects.
1. Management and delivery of a variety of projects in the water supply field. Responsibilities will
include proposal development, management of project budgets, supervision of project teams,
communications with clients and other outside stakeholders.
2. Periodically reviews project schedule and progress on the projects he or she is assigned.
3. May outline problems and methods of approach for other engineers.
4. Assists in the completion and execution of several varied assignments simultaneously.
5. Maintains liaison with individuals outside the firm.
6. Reviews and analyzes a variety of scientific data to determine requirements to meet objectives.
7. May assist client as required to monitor performance of contractors.
8. May perform non-routine and complex assignments.
9. Applies knowledge of engineering or scientific principals and practices in broad areas of
assignment and related fields.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package and are an Equal Opportunity Employer.