Sevatec, Inc. is seeking a Project Manager to lead a Web Development team and to assist in activities supporting a highly visible government client.
- Able to support multiple web sites
- Able to manage a team of developers, including a graphic designer and ColdFusion developer
- Able to work as point-of-contact for the Client and intranet webmasters. Team supports 5 different subtasks for client offices.
- Able to provide direct customer support to manage project requirements, goals, tasking, resolving issues, and facilitating improvements
- Able to meet with various customer contacts to discuss any large or high-profile projects tasked to the team.
- Able to track the overall activity of the team based on several metrics.
- Able to provide periodic activity reports for customer review.
- Able to review deliverables
- Able to track budget
- Able to research tools for improvement
- Experience in managing SharePoint sites
- Experience in CMS e.g. Drupal
- Experience in developing and/or managing .NET applications
- Experience in cold fusion
Sevatec, Inc. - 5 months ago