Paladin Consulting is currently interviewing Project Managers with outgoing personalities to join our client’s team in North Dallas / Addison as an employee. The Project Manager will work mainly on large-scale customer experience measurement programs, monthly scorecard programs, custom online applications and/or full service market research projects.
Responsibilities will include managing customer contacts daily and weekly data requests, minor analysis requests and report preparation (with assistance from analysis and other departments), and coordinating all aspects of project execution with appropriate departments and vendors.
As a key member of the account management team, this individual will have client contact and be responsible for maintaining a strong relationship with assigned clients, see that these clients are delighted with our work product, and aid in growing the client relationship.
The Project Manager will report to the Sr. Account Manager, and will be responsible for assisting the Sr. Account Manager and other Account Managers with projects beginning from the proposal and research design phase and ending with final report delivery. The Project Manager is responsible for each project and the details surrounding it and will ensure that the Client's project management procedures are followed. Proposed and requested research initiatives will be designed by the analysis department, Account Manager and/or Associate Director, CEM.
- BA degree required with at least one year experience
- Very strong organizational and customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and work at a fast pace
- Able to communicate effectively with decision makers
- Strong logic and math skills
- Ability to apply adaptive and creative skills to meet client needs
- Understanding of marketing research objectives and techniques
- Able to work overtime to meet objectives and timelines when necessary
- Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
Eligibility for employment:
Candidates must pass drug test and background checks
Education verification for High School Diploma or GED and Degreed Professionals required
Providing the perfect match
Since 1983, Paladin Consulting has focused on the Human Capital industry. The company matches high-quality technology, engineering & accounting professionals with companies across the nation, providing:
Headquartered in Dallas, Paladin gets results for companies of all sizes, ranging from small businesses to the Fortune 100. What's more, Paladin treats each staff members as an employee, providing excellent benefits that create stability and high performance for clients.
- Staff support: from temporary assignments to contract-to-hire and permanent employees
- Targeted project services, where individuals or teams complete strategic projects to move your business forward
Success - for you
IT professionals are in demand. But that doesn't mean every job you qualify for is one that you should want. Why? Because you deserve:
Ready to join the Paladin team? Click Here
- A great fit, both for your skills and your personality. Paladin makes sure you are a cultural fit for the job, which boosts the chances of success - and a permanent offer. In fact, 40% of our employees are offered full-time jobs with the companies where they are placed.
- Excellent and affordable benefits.
- A team that works for you. Paladin treats superior IT pros like they are part of the family. That's why many of our employees have rotated between multiple Paladin assignments for years. In fact, some Paladin employees have been with us for more than two decades.
Recruiter Contact Info:
Marlon S. Monsalve
Senior Recruiter/User Group Manager
Paladin Consulting, Inc.
214.254.3947 – direct line
866.953.7557 - fax
877.783.1995 ext. 3947 - toll free
Paladin Consulting, Inc - 21 months ago