Job Description :
This position is responsible for managing major projects, including leading teams, in technical activities which include the following: identifying necessary project tasks and required staffing resources, verifying the completion of tasks, insuring the quality of products, maintaining project plans and schedules, reporting project status and providing effective guidance and communication to the project team.
Job Requirements :
· Issue analysis and strong communication (written, and verbal), and facilitation skills
· Ability to think critically and independently
· Conflict resolution skills
· Familiarities with working in cross functional circumstances
· Project management tools: scope definition and management, resource scheduling, milestones, dependencies.
· Minimum of ten years experience managing complex projects
· Project /Program Management experience in the area of IT/Automation systems implementation;
· A successful record in the implementation of large-scale projects is a must.
· Bachelors degree required, MBA a plus, PMP Certification a plus
Education : Bachelor's Degree
- 2 years ago - save job
ISO New England Inc. oversees the 24/7 operation of the power grid that covers the six-states of New England and administers the...