From concept-to-commercialization, Ryt-way provides ingenuity, flexibility, efficiency, and responsiveness to deliver value at every stage in the food packaging process. Ryt-way Industries is the one company that can deliver speed, precision, and performance from start to finish. Our goal is to save time, reduce materials, increase speed, and lower overall cost. Rytway requires employees that operate in good faith with a positive attitude and collaborative work style. It is essential that Ryt-way employees are committed to a safe and healthy work environment.
The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute, and close new equipment projects according to strict deadlines. This includes acquiring resources (film, product for FAT and checkout) and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors (i.e. cartoning, feed system and all ancillary equipment suppliers) in order to deliver projects according to plan .
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary duties and responsibilities of the Project Manager – Commercialization consists of but is not limited to:
· Provide the best in class customer experience to foster relationship, loyalty and revenue generating opportunities.
· Responsible for leading and coordinating internal resources to deliver the ultimate customer service experience.
· Ensures project documents are complete, current and stored appropriately (project request forms, PO’s, change orders, NDA’s, invoices, cost/sells.
· Holds regular status meetings with project team.
· Manages oversight of all client interaction after receiving the order. This includes managing the customer meetings during FAT, Design reviews and any other customer driven visits.
· Develops lasting relationships with client personnel that foster client ties. · Communicates effectively with clients to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
· Manage customer contact database to keep information up to date.
· Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
· Reviews the status reports of projects and addresses issues as appropriate internally and externally.
· Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
· Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and customers in a timely and clear fashion
· Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
· Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
· Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
· Work with Sales on customer invoicing timelines (per PO) and collection issues to maximize cash flow
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Project management experience; preferably in a manufacturing or machine environment
· Proficient in the following: MS Office Products, incl. Project and AutoCAD
· Knowledge of Engineering Concepts (Engineering degree preferred, but not necessary)
· Over 5 years’ experience with responsibilities above.
· The incumbent must have technical knowledge of procedures and food industry standards, as well as a sense of urgency and dedication to prompt execution of position responsibilities. The incumbent must be able to lead efforts to make changes and stay involved until resolution occurs. The incumbent must be highly organized with excellent communication skills, both written and oral. Strategic thinking agility and the ability to relate to and work well with customers will be a key to succeeding at the position.
MEASURES OF PERFORMANCE
· The Project Manager – Commercialization of Ryt-way Industries, LLC shall be considered to be performing in an acceptable manner when the following have occurred:
· Satisfactory performance of all essential job duties
· Employee maintains a positive attitude and production relationship with co-workers
· Employee works as a team member and helps out where ever needed
· Employee is willing to work overtime when asked
· Employee follows all safety precautions and regulations
· Ryt-way’s number one priority is keeping our employees and visitors safe. Therefore all employees are required to:
· Follow all current and future safety policies, at all times
· Participate in all safety training and pass written exams
· Wear safety glasses, hair net, ear protection and smock at all time in the production/warehouse area of the plant
· Report all accident/incidents immediately to the proper person
· Provide post-accident drug screen
· Note: In terms of an 8 hour workday, “Occasionally” equals 1% to 33%, “Frequently” equals 34% to 66%, and “Continuously” equals 67% to 100%.
· In an 8 hour workday the job holder should be able to:
· Frequently sit.
· Frequently stand and walk.
· Frequently bend/stoop, squat, twist, push/pull, kneel and crouch.
· Occasionally reach above shoulder level.
· Occasionally carry/lift up to twenty (20) pounds, as in a case of paper or a file box.
· Frequently use his/her hands for the repetitive actions of simple and firm manipulation/grasping, as in operating a computer keyboard or touch tone telephone.
· Frequently use his/her head and neck in flexing and rotating.
· Continuously be around office working conditions.
· Continuously be in a climate (heated/air conditioned) controlled environment.
· Frequently be around moving machinery.
· Frequently be in factory and/or warehouse working conditions.
· Occasionally be in dusty conditions.
Hearthside Food Solutions - 2 years ago