DOOSAN INFRACORE CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT
Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment is an industry leader in the engineering, manufacturing, and marketing of compact and heavy construction equipment, attachments, air compressors, lighting systems, generators and articulated dump trucks. Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment is a global alliance focused on delivering best-in-class products and services. It represents world-renowned brands, including Doosan, Bobcat, Montabert, Geith, Tramac, Doosan Moxy and Doosan Infracore Portable Power.
Where ever you find us, you’ll hear the sound of progress, see the results of our people, and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything that we do. Doosan’s "2G strategy" represents our belief in the growth of business through the growth of people. Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment is part of the Doosan Group, which employs over 35,000 people worldwide.
The Project Manager I-Operations role will have project management responsibility for NPD launches to manufacturing and assembly execution. The role will provide input of project plans, providing input to product specifications, coordination of prototype testing, pre-production, and production build. It will also ensure completeness of Manufacturing Bill of Material (MBOM) by setting-up proper system infrastructure and assigning item attributes and oversee engineering change and sustaining processes for new part introduction, replacements and supersession’s to minimize exposure to potential scrap and excessive inventory.
· Monitor business performance metrics that are in place to support tactical as well as strategic goals and objectives.
· Enforce company policies
· Management of project to align with AOP Objectives.
· Implements and/or monitors the implementation of moderately complex Special Assembly Operation (SAO) orders or projects within area of responsibility.
· Manages and coordinates the transition process from new product development through operations
· Collaboration with cross functional team to ensure quality of products and timelines to meet and/or exceed stage gate targets.
· Manage project load by coordinating and providing assistance to departments, such as Engineering, Sourcing, Assembly, Machining Operations, Manufacturing, Purchasing, Marketing, Quality Assurance, Accounting, Service
· Complete project on schedule by meeting all technical specifications and customer requirements
· Make quality observations throughout the development and integrate them appropriately.
· Maintenance of records, such as project files, design manuals, and ISO 9000 Procedures
· Maintain processes to track & monitor affected inventories to minimize Obsolete & Slow Moving Inventory (OSMI)
· Facilitate engineering change processes to ensure that we meet or exceed business and organizational expectations.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS
· An experienced professional with required training, education, and skill-sets with the ability to adopt and follow Simultaneous Engineering principles and methodology across disciplines
· Experienced user of project management tools and systems and capable to navigate and execute within complex environment, successfully.
· Formulate plans of action with minimal review by Manager
· Knowledge of Operations
· Understanding and use of Lean Six Sigma tools
· Ability to interact with cross-functional and cross cultural teams within DIPP’s global work environment
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Team Player
· Four Year Engineering Degree (BSME/BSEE)
· Good understanding of engineering and operations principles and fundamentals
· An experienced project manager
· Must have understanding and working knowledge of Sales Inventory & Operations Planning (SIOP) Processes, and the ability to channel projects and assignments in support of same.
· 2-5 years work experience in a similar position.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 704-883-3767.
Doosan is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms/agencies for this employment opportunity unless contracted with the Staffing Department. Agencies must work directly with Staffing as the primary point of contact and follow the Doosan application process to be considered for business. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Doosan via-email, the internet or directly to hiring managers at Doosan in any form without a valid written agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of Doosan, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Doosan as a result of the referral or through other means. Note: Any agreement entered into with Doosan before September 2010 is null and void. Search firms are essential to the recruitment and staffing efforts at Doosan and we value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. For this reason, Doosan has established and regularly maintains a preferred vendor list. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter.
Doosan Infracore International - 16 months ago
Doosan Infracore is carving its own niche as one of the world's largest construction equipment makers. Part of Korea's Doosan...