IPS has an immediate need for a Project Manager II for a client in Titusville, NJ.
The Manager, Program Coordination provides coordination support to the Clinical functional teams as assigned to ensure completion of deliverables that are balanced for quality, timeliness and resources.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Assists Program Manager in providing planning and resource management support to the Compound Development Teams (CDTs).
- Facilitates team communications by maintaining and tracking cross-functional timelines, deliverables, and milestones including cross-project dependencies.
- Ensure project schedules, resources and underlying assumptions are integrated and aligned across functions.
- Facilitates critical path analysis and optimization planning.
- Assists team in determining schedule and resource requirements.
- Conducts contingency planning/scenario analyses and proposes strategies and solutions to modify schedule to keep project on track.
- Tracks team performance metrics.
- Facilitates communication with the teams.
- Utilizes scheduling, resource management tools, provides coordination expertise and maintains cross-disciplinary process and project knowledge.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- B.S. or equivalent work experience required; advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of Pharmaceutical, Biotech, CRO, or related experience required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Drug Development with a detailed knowledge of the Drug Development process required.
- Detailed understanding of clinical development/trial execution required.
- Detailed knowledge of: project planning, tracking, resource management, operational risk assessment, project planning and scheduling tools and cross-project analyses highly preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification and Planisware P5/OPX2 or MS Project experience highly desirable.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Strong oral, written, and presentation skills.
This position requires up to 10% annual travel (domestic).
IPS-Integrated Project Services is a global leader in developing innovative and cost effective solutions for the engineering, construction, commissioning and qualification of complex pharmaceutical and biotech research and manufacturing facilities. With technical expertise spanning R&D to pilot-scale to large-scale production, our team specializes in the technology, trends and regulatory environment to successfully deliver capital projects and improve operations. For over twenty years, we have applied unique LEAN methodologies throughout the project life cycle, continually finding ways to do things better and more efficiently, delivering higher quality and controlling costs. Headquartered in Blue Bell, PA, IPS is a multi-national company with over 700 professionals and offices in California, Indiana, Massachusetts, New Jersey, North Carolina, Brazil and four locations in India. Visit our website at www.ipsdb.com .
Architectural Design, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning, Qualification, LEAN Project Delivery, Strategic Master Planning, Energy Conservation Management, Project Controls, Program Management, Operations/Logistics Strategy and Planning, EPCMV
IPS is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer of protected veterans (M/F/D/V).
Attention Search Firms / Third Party Recruiters: IPS is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for employment opportunities with IPS. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at IPS via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at IPS in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for a specific position will be deemed the sole property of IPS, and no fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by IPS as a result of the referral or through other means.
IPS-Integrated Project Services - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard
IPS - Integrated Project Services is a global leader in developing innovative and cost effective solutions for the engineering,...