Primary Project Location: HANOVER, MD 21076
Responsible for coordinating the Construction & Engineering aspects of technical implementation on all assigned projects. Projects are typically high value long term projects. Associate project manager coordinates the activities of cross functional teams to complete projects within allotted timeline and budget. Leads in the administration of mature project processes and procedures. Maintains work plans, schedules, budget forecasts, resource plans, and status reports. May conduct project meetings and is responsible for in depth project tracking and analysis. Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables. Oversees the integration of vendor tasks and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables. Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems. Required Qualifications -
• Advances skills in MS Office with a particularly strong skill set in MS Excel.
• 1-3 years experience working in telecommunications environment (project management or office setting strongly encouraged).
• Strong negotiation and persuasion abilities.
• Fantastic organizational skills and the ability to work within tight project deadlines.
• Extremely self motivated. Desired Qualifications -
• Demonstrated experiences working in the Siterra system, CATS, CASPR, Oracle (both standard PO and EPL) and CTS.
• An undergraduate degree in business, telecommunications management or either civil or electrical engineering.
Project Name: Carrier Addition
Project Description: UMTS Carrier Additions and LTE 2C Deployment for 2013
Resume Submittal Deadline: 05/15/2013
Daily Start Time: 8:00 AM
Daily End Time: 5:00 PM
Contract To Hire: No
Will You Conduct a Phone Interview?: Yes
Crystal Equation - 22 months ago