The Project Manager/Construction Manager will be a matrixed position reporting to the Director of Global Installation & Commissioning (I&C) Projects and the responsible Regional/Branch Office Executive. This individual will coordinate and lead the overall Services project and/or I&C work-scope and interact with the New Equipment sales, client services and equipment manufacturing for pre-sale project execution planning, scheduling and cost estimates.
Position Qualifications (Required and Preferred):
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering, Project or Construction Management
- Minimum of 10 years related work experience
- The individual must be a self-starter, highly motivated and possess excellent leadership skills
- Contract Familiarity is a must
- Possesses experience with OEM’s and Engineering / Construction organizations
- Can demonstrate a succession of professional growth and responsibility during their career
- Must possess excellent people skills and patience
- Must be proactive in all project aspect and have demonstrated problem solving skills
- Be available and willing to travel to project locations and stay for periods as determined by project needs.
- Demonstrates a high degree of self-confidence, acts as a team player and displays a can do attitude
- Advanced Courses, MBA, Demonstrated Project Experience
- CTG or GOC Project experience preferable
Position Responsibilities and Duties:
Dresser-Rand is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Provide overall Project leadership and guidance within established D-R Processes and Guidelines
- Assume overall responsibility for meeting or exceeding cost, schedule, quality and safety goals.
- Monitor and report to Dresser-Rand and our Customer, Project status, which will include but is not limited to cost, schedule, quality, safety and other pertinent project information to assure clear project visibility. Formal and informal Meetings and Reports will adhere to established standards and contract requirements.
- The PM/CM shall be responsible to notify key parties of changed conditions, potential change orders, and resolve outstanding concerns.
- The PM/CM will be the primary customer contact, consistent with the type of project and execution plan, which will be developed for all complex projects.
- The PM/CM will have a proven track record of expertise in project management and execution and possess exceptional organizational skills. Excellent written and verbal communications skills are a must.
- Capable of key interfaces both within the D-R organization and with our customer and external suppliers.
- Have hands on familiarity with engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning activities to coordinate those areas as required by the respective projects.
- Must be familiar with usual and customary computer usage, applications and software packages.
- A minimum of a degree in engineering, project or construction management is preferable.
No agency submissions please. NOTE: Resumes submitted to any Dresser-Rand employee without a current, signed and valid contract in place with the Dresser-Rand Recruiting team in Houston Texas will become the property of Dresser-Rand and no search fees will be paid
Large enough for global market leadership...Small enough that you can make a difference.
Talented professionals are at the core of our...