Cook Pharmica is a biopharmaceutical contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) with process development, clinical and commercial bulk drug substance manufacturing, formulation development, clinical and commercial parenteral drug product manufacturing, including liquid and lyophilized vials, prefilled syringes and secondary packaging, and an array of support services all at a single facility in Bloomington, IN. Founded in 2004, Cook Pharmica is a division of Cook Medical, the world's largest privately held medical manufacturing company.
Serve as primary contact between clients, project team members, and functional groups to track progress and ensure the delivery of quality products and services within contract scope of work.
Essential Job Functions/Duties
• Collaborate with business development and technical representatives to transition client interfacing project work in-house.
• Prepare detailed project schedules, including identification of major milestones for overseeing, controlling, communicating, and managing all activities required to complete client projects.
• Ensure project deliverables are client focused, results oriented, performance driven, and in compliance with all applicable internal and external requirements.
• Monitor and control project costs through preparation and regular project updates with management and external clients. Responsible for accuracy of project billing.
Minimum Work Experience/Educational Requirements
• 2-4 years’ experience managing projects is required.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, organization, time management, and customer-relation skills.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite.
• Previous experience in a Project Management role with a biotech company preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• PMP or PMA certification or intention preferred.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Cook Medical - 23 months ago
Belonging to the Cook Medical division of the Cook Group, Cook Incorporated makes thousands of medical devices and related items. Its...