Cook Pharmica is a biopharmaceutical contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) with process development, clinical and commercial bulk drug substance manufacturing, formulation development, clinical and commercial parenteral drug product manufacturing, including liquid and lyophilized vials, prefilled syringes and secondary packaging, and an array of support services all at a single facility in Bloomington, IN. Founded in 2004, Cook Pharmica is a division of Cook Medical, the world's largest privately held medical manufacturing company.
• To act as primary contact between clients, project team members, and functional groups to track progress and ensure the delivery of quality products and services within contract scope of work and to build and identify RACI equivalent models to effectively manage the execution of critical milestones for a given project.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION/DUTIES
• Utilize the Project Management Body of Knowledge Guide (PMBOK) as a foundational reference, and for identifying appropriate applications and methods in managing projects
• Collaborate with business development and technical representatives to transition client project work in-house
• Prepare detailed project schedules, including identification of major milestones for overseeing, controlling, communicating, and managing all activities required to complete client projects
• Ensure project deliverables are client focused, results oriented, performance driven, and in compliance with all applicable internal and external requirements
• Monitor project costs through preparation and regular project updates with management and clients
• Monitor and maintain training as outlined in position curriculum
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE/EDUCATIONS REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent PM experience
• PMP or PMA certification or intention
• 5+ years experience effectively managing projects
• Required to sign confidentiality and non-compete agreement
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, organization, time management, and customer-relation skills
• Proficient in MS Office Suite, including MS Project
• Pharmaceutical or biotech experience strongly preferred, with a focus on drug substance and/or drug product manufacturing
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
• Normal work conditions of that of an office environment
• Will use computer with Windows and Microsoft Office products
• Will work with copiers, fax machine, and scanners
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Cook Medical - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Belonging to the Cook Medical division of the Cook Group, Cook Incorporated makes thousands of medical devices and related items. Its...