This position will report to the Manager of Regulatory Reporting and will support regulatory reporting for the FRB and CFPB.
• Management of detailed monthly and quarterly reporting and review process (including maintenance of data dictionary). Involves coordination across business units and with the FRB/CFPB/Data aggregators.
• Support preparation and review of monthly and quarterly (consolidated level) schedules for the FRB (FR Y-14 M & Q) and CFPB.
• Review all data quality validations prior to data submission to the FRB and CFPB
• Develop, support and maintain end to end control over each data element reported including control design, monitoring and updating to reflect any new business initiatives.
• Develop and maintain procedures and process documentation.
• Serve as a contact with vendors to transmit data to regulatory agencies.
• Be knowledgeable of reporting requirements for FR Y-14 and CFPB regulatory reporting.
• Support ad hoc regulatory requests as needed.
BS in Accounting or Finance with 5 years of demonstrated work experience in financial reporting and project management.
Excellent communication, organizational and problem solving skills required.
Must be able to work in an environment with changing expectations.
Must be able to interact effectively with varying levels of management and have the ability to work independently.
Software preferences include Hyperion Financial Management, Hyperion Essbase, Hyperion Enterprise, MS Office, SQL, Lotus Notes.
Lean six sigma and/or demonstrated process improvement experience a plus
Discover Financial Services - 9 months ago
Seems cardholders aren't the only ones getting paid to discover. Discover Financial Services is best known for issuing Discover-brand...