Project Manager – Consolidations
This position will report to the Manager of Consolidations and will support the consolidation and analysis of the financial results of the company.
• Participate in the monthly close process including consolidation and analysis of financial results and preparation of monthly legal reporting package to senior management
• Participate in business projects to ensure compliance with reporting requirements and controls.
• Participate in the preparation of quarterly financial statements including income statement, balance sheet, statement of cash flows, and statement of changes in equity
• Support Consolidations team responsibilities including quarterly Earnings Release and Financial Supplement, monthly variance analysis, and new general ledger account processes
• Provide ad hoc financial analysis and project support, as requested
This position must be located in Riverwoods, IL.
BS in Accounting or Finance with 5-7 years of demonstrated work experience in financial reporting and analysis. Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills required. Must be able to interact effectively with varying levels of management and have the ability to work independently and provide guidance and leadership to team members. Software preferences include Hyperion Financial Management, Hyperion Essbase, Hyperion Enterprise, Excel and Powerpoint. MBA or CPA preferred.
Lean six sigma and/or demonstrated process improvement experience a plus
Discover Financial Services - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Seems cardholders aren't the only ones getting paid to discover. Discover Financial Services is best known for issuing Discover-brand credit...