This highly-visible, mission-critical position has specific responsibility for development of credit risk strategies and policies for Non-Prime new account booking. The scope of business includes Near Prime, Prime Expansion, Thin File (FICO
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Bachelors Degree.
- 2 years minimum, work experience in:
o Developing credit risk strategies and policies for new accounts.
o Statistical and business analyses.
- A comprehensive understanding of statistical modeling tools and techniques providing the ability to drive top rate performance from an analytic function. Experience and proficiency with analytical tools for data mining and statistical analysis e.g. SAS.
- Strong communication and presentation skills required including ability to translate analysis into clearly defined and supportable strategies / policies.
- Ability to work under own initiative in a high-pressure environment whilst maintaining focus on key business drivers.
- Demonstrate exceptional awareness of the industry across the markets served and respond to the unique challenges faced in these markets.
You can make an impact. Whether it’s developing corporate strategy, innovating new services or supporting IT needs, every employee has the...