M12472: Project Manager-Business Analyst The role:
As a Project Manager-Business Analyst, will combine project leadership and task management, along with business process analysis to help define new processes and procedures for launching products. This is a great opportunity for a skilled resource to apply expertise in a global scientific environment, while enjoying the benefits and autonomy that a consulting career with Ferguson provides.
- Provide project management services to execute individual projects and/or projects within a program.
- Prepare detailed scope documentation and cost estimates.
- Prepare and perform communication plans.
- Manage project artifacts on standard tools.
- Produce monthly status reports and metrics.
- Work with the leadership team on PM related assignments.
- Provide Project Management for cross-functional projects spanning multiple teams, as assigned.
- Ensure that objectives and project deliverables are accomplished on time.
- Lead efforts around documenting processes for product launches.
- Capturing all system launch key timelines and actions and the linkage between groups via a formal project management program / process.
- Work side by side with the business team to provide future deadline reminders and accountability of deliverables to ensure key timelines for the overall launch are met.
- Participate in key product launch team meetings to take notes, manage deliverables and timelines, etc.
- Have an update to date dashboard with progress status for the Business Lead to use in organization wide communications
- 5+ years of experience working as an IT Project Manager.
- Must be enthusiastic, flexible, realistic, and easy to work with.
- Successful candidates are team-players that are self-directed.
- Must have strong leadership, organizational, problem solving and influencing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Must be sensitive to the multi-cultural characteristics of the global IT organization.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related discipline
Working as a full-time, salaried employee at Ferguson means you are aligned with a progressive company devoted to developing IT talent. Our sole business is dedicated to providing technical resources and solutions for our clients, which translates into sustained, viable careers for our employees. And among our competition, Ferguson is at the top in terms of how we treat our people. Our business is technical solutions, but our most important asset is you - our employees. We take great care to invest in your technical career, providing a generous training allowance to keep your skills sharp, and offer diverse opportunities across a client base spanning multiple industries. Our Operations Managers understand your career goals and work side-by-side with you throughout each assignment.
- Must have professional work experience with the following:
- Project Management
- MS Office
- MS Visio
- MS Project
- MS SharePoint
- Exposure with the below technologies will be considered a plus:
- ITIL certification
- PMO certification
How to Apply:
If the job security and career development that Ferguson can offer you sounds attractive, we are excited to hear from you. Please send your resume to Nick Emas email@example.com. Please note that a referral bonus is also offered for all hired referrals.
- Salary is negotiable and based on experience
- Paid overtime
- $.60/$1 401K match
- 4 weeks PTO
- Profit sharing or bonus opportunities
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Annual training allowance that includes an in-house training program designed to keep your skills sharp.
Please take the time to explore our website fergusonconsultinginc.com and find out more about who we are and what we can do for you.
W-2 CANDIDATES ONLY. NO CORP-TO-CORP.
Nicholas Emas Ferguson Consulting
1350 Timberlake Manor Parkway, Suite 450
Chesterfield , MO 63017