Alkermes is a leader in innovative medicines that address the unmet needs and challenges of people living with debilitating diseases. As a fully integrated global biopharmaceutical company, Alkermes applies our scientific expertise, proprietary technologies, and global resources to develop products that are designed to make a meaningful difference in the way patients manage their disease. Our track record for successful drug development is evident from the more than 20 marketed drugs that use our proprietary technologies, and perhaps most clearly exemplified by the five key commercial products propelling our growth. These are breakthrough products in major disease areas, such as schizophrenia, addiction, and multiple sclerosis.
Alkermes is in an exciting phase of growth that few biotechnology companies achieve, with our diversified portfolio of commercial products and an exciting late-stage pipeline. We are moving ahead with global capabilities, an established approach to innovation, world-class manufacturing, financial strength, and our experienced and dedicated people.
To achieve our goals for continued growth, the new position of Project Manager, New Product Planning was created. Working across multiple functional areas, this unique position offers an ambitious and experienced candidate the opportunity to manage the day-to-day activities and implementation of all ALKS 9072 commercial activities leading launch.
• Manage tracking of ALKS 9072 commercial activities
• Develop and implement project plans, budgets, timelines and status reports
• Monitor deliverables, identify future implementation constraints/risks and provide alternative scenarios to achieve project goals
• Manage meetings and communicate progress to key stakeholders
• Benchmark processes with best in class launches
• Document launch process
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
• Bachelors degree in business/science
• A minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in product management/marketing or project management
• Leading cross functional teams
• Exceptional communications skills (written/verbal)
• Understanding of the FDA promotional guidelines and approval process
• Knowledge of MS Project and MS Excel
Other Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
• Ability to effectively plan, prioritize, execute, follow up and anticipate problems
• Ability to work across multiple functions and manage conflict
• Ability to anticipate challenges and defend positions with factual information
• Ability to influence and gain consensus from peers and management
• Pharmaceutical launch experience
• Understanding of industry code of conduct and ethics
• Overnight travel ~10-15%
Alkermes, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant because of race, creed, color, age, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, veteran status, military status, application for military service or any other class protected by state or federal law.