For more information about TIAA-CREF, visit our website .
TIAA-Cref is looking for a Project Manager III who will be able to manage multiple projects aligned to a single outcome. This position will be accountable to program leadership for project schedule, budget, and quality. The incumbent will be responsible for project communications and will be responsible for interfacing with the business and stakeholders.
- Creates project plans and high level schedule, providing the basis for the individual project plans
- Identifies dependencies, milestones, and critical paths
- Manages program according to plan
- Monitors and manages project costs
- Develops and routinely reassesses project budgets to account for variances and ensure accuracy
Risk & Issue Management:
- Manages stakeholder and project team communications
- Reviews project performance and status reports
- Consolidates reports into overall program-level reports
- Identifies program level risks and issues
- Resolves program level risks and issues when appropriate
- Escalates risks and issues to Steering Committee as needed
- Updates and manages Program Risk and Issue Log
Change Request Management:
- Identifies relevant quality standards and policies for projects
- Performs quality assurance for projects to ensure standards of delivery are met
- Develops deliverable acceptance plans and criteria
- Updates and maintains Program Change Request Log
- Reviews and decides upon change requests
- Escalates change requests to Steering Committee as appropriate
- Updates program artifacts based on CR approvals
- Identifies and manages dependencies and interdependencies between projects
- Integrates project plans across projects
- Creates Program Management Plan
- Communicates project benefits at each project launch, tying it back to the initiative and vision
- Tracks benefits realization
- Evaluates benefits achieved at each project close
- Manages investment and relationship of program/project vendors
- 5 years of project management experience.
- 5 years of experience interfacing with business and stakeholders.
- 5 years of experience managing a remote team (onshore).
- Experience managing technical projects within a Financial Services or Retirement Services organization, specifically within Retirement Plan Services.
- In depth knowledge within a technical environment (Java, Oracle, Datastage, Datawarehouse), with the ability to establish realistic development deliverables/timetables at the Business and Program levels.
- Proven ability and success maintaining project costs, tracking of actuals, projecting forecasts, and reporting project financials.
- Exposure to Agile Scrum methodology.
TIAA is an Equal Employment and Affirmative Action Employer, committed to diversity and inclusion in its workforce. Visit our Careers site to learn more about how we are making a difference .
TIAA-CREF is a Fortune 100 financial services organization with $481 billion in assets under management (as of 6/30/12). The firm is a...