Reporting to the Managing Director of Asset & Settlement Services and a member of the Senior Mgt Team within that organization, this individual will manage a team of project officers who are responsible for multiple regulatory and functional projects. This individual will assist the organization in achieving high standards of risk management and control, as well as, support firm's goals for delivering enhancements that ensure regulatory compliance.
This role offers overall responsibility for the execution at each step of the project life cycle, including: collaborating with business owners and technologists on concept and design, determining project plan approach, development and control; creation of business requirements specifications; and all phases of integration and quality assurance, up to and including implementation.
- Manage two project officers who direct multiple projects through all project life-cycle phases: definition, planning strategy, implementation planning, execution & control, and closeout
- Lead cross-functional, multi-disciplinary project teams
- Develop strong client/stakeholder relationships.
10+ years of project management and analysis, and operations (post-trade) experience.
- Ability to manage cross-functional, multi-disciplinary teams
- Disciplined approach to developing workflow/process charting/documentation
- Proven success in driving process improvement and best practices
- Bachelors degree is required.
UBS - 21 months ago
We draw on our 150-year heritage to serve private, institutional and corporate clients worldwide, as well as retail clients in Switzerland....