ESS Group, Inc. seeks an environmental professional with 6-8 years of experience in multi-media permitting and regulatory compliance support. This position offers excellent technical and professional growth opportunities, with diverse assignments. It requires a self-starter who will thrive on new challenges and is motivated to achieve in a dynamic, high performance consulting firm.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Analyzing the applicability of multi-media environmental regulations.
- Leading the development of permit applications and supporting engineering analysis in the following areas: New Source Review Air Permitting and Title V Operating Permits, State and Federal Wastewater and Stormwater Discharge, Solid Waste Management, Environmental Health & Safety.
- Contributing to the preparation of comprehensive environmental impact assessments.
- Preparing management plans, reports, and records to comply with the following regulatory programs: Clean Air Act, NPDES, Oil Pollution Prevention, and Hazardous Waste Management.
- Conducting air quality and wastewater control technology assessments.
- Actively participating in new business development.
Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications. Eligible candidates must be authorized to work in the United States with no restrictions. ESS offers competitive salaries in a dynamic work environment, with a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision plans; Life and Disability Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Dependent Care; 401K Plan; Paid Vacation, Sick Time, and Holidays; and a Profit Sharing Program. For more information about ESS visit www.essgroup.com .
- BS or MS Degree in an engineering or scientific discipline.
- Demonstrated experience analyzing the requirements and applicability of environmental regulations.
- Completing technical analyses and permitting tasks for energy and industrial facilities.
- Developing and implementing environmental compliance programs.
- Strong technical writing, communication, and personal computer application skills required; air quality and/or noise modeling experience desirable.
- Prior experience working within the environmental function of an industrial or energy facility or at a regulatory agency is a plus.
- Willingness to travel 25-30% (within US).
ESS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please e-mail or mail your resume to:
Human Resources Manager
ESS Group, Inc.
401 Wampanoag Trail, Suite 400
East Providence, RI 02915
ESS Group, Inc. - 19 months ago
In 2002, ESS made a significant commitment to expand the company's engineering capabilities. This has been a real value-added feature for...