- High School Diploma/GED and two years of related office administrative experience. Related training or education may be substituted for some of the years of experience.
- Documented experience using Microsoft Office software, specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint programs
- Documented experience with multimedia programs including Moodle, VideoAnt, Skype, and MediaMill
- Experience with Microsoft Publisher, Sharepoint, and Dreamweaver
- Demonstrated exceptional organizational skills.
Group Management (60%)
-- Assists clinicians with uploading weekly video tapes to ADAPT session portal including troubleshooting any connection or upload challenges; converts uploaded sessions to readable format.
- Provides administrative support for Parenting Through Change facilitators, assessment techs, and other ADAPT team members.
- Maintains adequate supplies for facilitator groups and orders supplies as needed.
- Coordinates administrative procedures for organizing, picking up, and distributing of facilitator group materials.
- Creates human subjects tracking forms for weekly disbursement of gift cards.
- Maintains Moodle site; assists facilitators and coaches with access, uploading, and posting to site.
-- Compresses and saves audio files to network server; makes decisions about where to store videos and provides updates to team members; communicates directly with lead RA and Media Mill staff.
Data Management (30%)
- Manage meeting space needs including reserving rooms, AV equipment, and videoconferencing
Administrative Support (10%)
- Digitally upload and store assessment data from family assessments
- Track intervention families through Qualtrics
- Assist team members with accessing data from assessments and Qualtrics
- Provides administrative support as needed for ADAPT team members
- Attends meetings, takes notes, and coordinates distribution of minutes. Attends and participates in team and department meetings as needed
- Gather and interpret data to complete University and external reports
- Develops and maintains filing systems for data collected from various projects. Monitor scanned/archived data. Convert data into the necessary file formats. Data entry.
- Photocopying, preparing orders for printing
- Other word processing and duties as needed
ADAPT, at the University of Minnesota, College of Education and Human Development has a Project Specialist position open for a qualified individual to provide support for a grant project focused on parenting after military deployment. The Project Specialist helps with daily operations of the ADAPT project. Overall responsibilities include serving as a first point of contact for ADAPT, providing administrative support to Parenting Through Change facilitators, assessment technicians and other ADAPT team members; coordination of ADAPT groups; communications and reporting; and document management.
All applicants must apply online.
Does this position require a background check?
University of Minnesota - 19 months ago