Supports business objectives through the implementation of capital projects.
ITC Job Responsibilities
- Assembles and maintains project scheduling databases for 300+ projects annually.
- Conducts monthly updates with various disciplines (Permitting, Design, Supply Chain and Construction) to collect status and progress to update project databases.
- Generates reports utilized by various groups in conjunction with long term forecasting, planning and scheduling.
- Attends meetings and training sessions to increase professional knowledge and skills.
- Generates internal and external reports on various facets of transmission system.
ITC Job Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Business related field required. Electrical Engineering experience/knowledge preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Minimum four (4) years of relevant experience using MS Project at an advanced level required.
- Minimum five (5) years of work related experience with multiple project schedules from creation and management of composite schedules from conception to completion required.
- Possesses sound analytical problem-solving and documentation skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with superiors and individuals inside and outside the Company.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Access).
- Ability to learn and utilize job specific software.
ITC offers a competitive benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, retirement, tuition reimbursement, and more.
ITC EEOC Statement
ITC Holdings Corp. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.