This is a temporary/seasonal position with an anticipated length of 2 years.
The Promotions Assistant will assist the Promotions Director in the execution of Station events and promotions. Some responsibilities of a Promotions Assistant include: Interaction with event attendees, hanging banners at station sponsored events, setting up and running basic sound system equipment, handing out prizes, tent and stage set up and break down, driving station vehicles and other activities to ensure a smooth and successful event. The Promotions Assistant will interact with listeners at all station events and at the station offices while representing the station in a professional manner.
ESPN, Inc., The Worldwide Leader in Sports, is the leading multinational, multimedia sports entertainment company featuring the broadest portfolio of multimedia sports assets with over 50 business entities. Headquartered in Bristol, Connecticut, ESPN is 80% owned by ABC, Inc. (a subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company), and 20% by the Hearst Corporation.
ESPN was founded by Bill Rasmussen and launched on September 7, 1979. Now with over 6,500 employees, each year ESPN televises more than 5,100 live and/or original hours of sports programming. The company’s mission is to serve sports fans. Anytime. Anywhere.
- The ideal candidate must be reliable, responsible, and trustworthy; available to work weekdays (normal business hours), some nights and weekends and some holidays; have a good driving record; and be able to lift at least seventy-five (75) pounds.
- Willingness to be a team player, the ability to be creative and extroverted are essential to be successful in this job.
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds.
- Must be willing to work weekdays, nights, weekends and holidays when needed.
- Must be willing to drive cargo van and trailer.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Imagine a career with an organization that brings smiles to millions every day. Imagine working with people whose passion for what they do is simply indescribable. We are The Walt Disney Company, live with a rich legacy of innovation, entertainment, and lifelong memories. With our vast array of both businesses and professionals, you’ll have the opportunity to join a team that’s beloved around the world, and to find out how it feels to love what you do. We invite you to discover for yourself why a career with Disney is the opportunity you‘ve been looking for.
ESPN, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all.
ESPN, Inc. - 2 years ago
ESPN, Inc. The Worldwide Leader in Sports, is the leading multinational, multimedia sports entertainment company featuring the broadest...