Primary responsibility will be to complete ESA and/or PCA reports including all field work, data compilation and report preparation each week, depending on the scope of work and terms of employment. In addition, the successful applicant may conduct Phase II Subsurface Investigations, construction loan monitoring, or energy audits. Applicant will also be responsible to follow all documented policies, work instructions and operating procedures of EBI in support of our quality and safety standards.
Professional Experience Requirements:
EBI looks to consider applicants with a
diversified skill set that will benefit the future development of EBI as a
whole; serving real estate, telecommunications, and institutional &
industrial service clientele nationwide.
- 3 to10 years experience completing and/or managing Property Condition Assessments, and/or Phase I Environmental Site Assessments, and/or engineering consulting.
- Excellent report writing skills are essential and will be evaluated.
- Knowledge of HUD and/or other government-related scopes of work preferred as well. Asbestos and LBP Inspector Certification is a plus.
Beneficial skill sets include, but are not limited to:
- Excellent report writing skills, computer and internet skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced consulting firm with the ability to independently manage multiple projects.
- Excellent communication skills. Applicant will be required to interview property owner and managers and communicate findings to senior technical staff at EBI.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills. This position will require you to simultaneously manage electronic deliverables for several ongoing projects.
- Ability to complete assignments on-time and within budget.
- Ability to travel on short notice (1 week or less). This position will require travel primarily throughout the region, as well as occasional trips throughout the US in an effort to support national needs. The position typically involves approximately 40% field time and 60% office time.
- General understanding of building systems, including structural, MEP, roofing, etc.
- Experience with construction loan monitoring.
A Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Architecture,
Construction, Geology, or Environmental Science.
Engineering consulting experience preferred; however
specific registration credentials not required.
A Valid Driver's License
and Credit Card are required.