Position Title: Property Maintenance Coordinator
Location: Salisbury, NC
Provide support to our stores as efficiently and economically as possible through store personnel, field technicians, maintenance supervisors and property management companies. Responsible for handling all Landlord responsible work orders by region. Responsible for researching responsibilities in question or conflict.
* Handle all landlord maintenance and repair issues according to operational procedures and lease requirements.
* Research and place Landlords in default.
* Obtaining bids and awarding contracts to cure default and/or emergency issues.
* Establish payment to vendors for invoices.
* Research and create bill-backs for work contracted.
* Assist Construction with issues related to store renewals.
* Assist Landlords with maintenance request on Food Lion responsible issues.
* Verify and maintain information in Store Services Software
* Process customer service complaints
* Responsible for handling special projects
* Responsible for filing all hard copies of information
* Responsible for creating files and filing copies of all electronically stored information (letters) related to Landlord maintenance issues in Virtual Premise
•1-3 years general office experience
•1 + years store experience
•1-2 years technical college
•Property Management/Real Estate experience (not required)
Skills and Abilities:
Professional telephone skills
General PC Skills
Problem Solving Ability
Detailed and multi-task oriented
FoodLion - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard
Belgian food retailer Delhaize "Le Lion" has one big cub -- Delhaize America. With some 1,625 supermarkets and discount grocery...