Real estate management firm seeks a skilled, energetic and motivated Property Manager for multiple residential and mixed-use buildings.
Critical, high-profile role requires high level aptitude in all aspects of property operations, including maintenance, security, leasing, rent collection, financial reporting, tenant relations, etc.
Job Description Details
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Planning, controlling and directing the day to day operations of the property;
- Maintaining effective and harmonious resident and owner relations.
- Responsibility for work performed by all staff members under your supervision.
- Written evaluations of employees, with recommendations for salary increases and/or advancement.
- Maintaining accurate payroll records as required by the company,;
- Adhering to payroll policies and cutoff dates;
- Assisting in leasing apartments - preparing, processing and signing all leases and related forms.
- Assisting in collection of rents and handling delinquency matters;
- Maintaining necessary records of all Property financial transactions;
- Making daily bank deposits;
- Purchasing necessary office supplies in accordance with Company policy;
- Supervising outside contractors working on properties;
- Handling all details for move-ins and move-outs;
- Paying special attention to apartment inspection check-ins and check-outs;
- Ensuring that residents are provided with a clean, safe, well maintained community;
- Ensuring that all maintenance requests are handled on an immediate basis, if possible;
- Continually inspecting property and improvements;
- Recording deficiencies and taking the necessary action, within budgetary allocations;
- Establishing schedules and assigning personnel for routine maintenance and emergency coverage.
The purpose of this position is to meet the financial objectives of the ownership and management; to protect the value and integrity of the real estate; and comply with all applicable government agency standards and requirements
Successful candidate must have scattered site experience with rent stabilized and market rent units and affordable housing portfolios comprised of at least 500+ units throughout the metropolitan area; knowledge of Rent Stabilization, Tenant-Based Section 8 through NYCHA and HPD; proficiency in Microsoft Office software required and experience with Timberline property management software is a plus.
Excellent benefits, an EOE employer and Drug Free Workplace
Indeed - 10 months ago