Property Manager - Multi-site -Miami, Florida
Richman Property Services, Inc., a rapidly expanding residential property management company, is currently seeking an experienced, hands-on, exceptional and highly motivated Multi-site Property Manager for our brand new senior affordable high-rises in Miami, FL. The community will begin lease-up activity in November 2013.
Our ideal candidate will be an experienced, bright and dynamic leader with all the necessary abilities to manage our three affordable housing properties.
The perfect candidate will have a proven track record of managing high-rises and/or apartment communities; he/she must be able to achieve maximum pre-determined marketing and financial results for the company. The individual must have experience in leasing, accounting, maintenance and resident/customer relations.
The Multi-site Property Manager will be responsible for hiring, training and supervising a successfull managing team for the three sites.
Our ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to manage multiple and complex operational matters efficiently and with accuracy. The candidate will also possess the following:
- 3 – 5 years industry experience require
- Experience affordable housing, including LIHTC, rent maximization
- Lease-up exposure preferred
- Minimize vacant and delinquent rent loss
- Tax credit experience essential
- Conduct Performance Evaluation on staff
- Administer disciplinary action when needed
- Ensure company's policies and procedures are followed
- Schedule work, train and develop staff members, motivate employees
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) highly preferred
- Other duties as assigned by Florida VP
We offer a comprehensive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD, 401(k), paid time off and bonus potential. If you are looking for a rewarding career with one of the top property management organizations in the country, and you have a passion for assisting people we'd like to hear from you. Send your resume today! EOE/DFWP
Salary: To Be Determined based on experience.
We conduct background, credit checks and drug screen.
Submit your resume to: email@example.com RE: Miami Multi-site