Campus Advantage, the nation’s largest provider of third party student housing management services, is seeking an experienced Property Manager to join our team in Kingwood, TX.
The General Manager’s main responsibilities include; the overall daily operations and management of the property, as well as all of the activities within leasing, revenue management, fiscal planning, resident, and community relations.
• Direct and participate in the daily operations of the property
• Participate in developing a budget for the property
• Responsible for implementing and completing a successful turn that ensures resident satisfaction
• Performs monthly unit inspections, as well as prior to move-in and move-out
• Prepare and execute a marketing plan
• Assist with leasing duties as needed and approving all new leases
• Overseeing the risk management and emergency procedures
• Managing staff including; hiring, training, and developing
• Maintain positive resident relations
• Responsible for purchases for the property and monitoring all expenses
• Maintaining system for service requests
• Reporting on payroll and employee records
• Maintain the resident database, accounts receivable, and accounts payable records
• Bachelor degree strongly preferred, high school diploma required
• 4 years experience in various positions in a residential rental community is required
• 2 years of experience as a Property Manager with a proven track record of achievements
• Student housing experience is strongly preferred
• Proven proficiency in all areas of property management operations
• Strong financial, organizational, analytical and decision-making skills
• Strong internet, word processing and spreadsheet skills
• Must have excellent communication, management, and people skills
Compensation & Benefits
Our investment in you includes great pay, outstanding training, and excellent benefits like medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k), apartment discounts, and more.
Campus Advantage the nation’s leading student housing management and development corporation. We currently manage over 30,000 beds from the east coast to the west coast. At Campus Advantage we understand the student housing industry and see the value in combining experienced leadership and highly customized solutions for the benefits of our customers. We are committed to promoting an atmosphere of success for all of our customers and to creating comfortable living environments where students can thrive.
Campus Advantage - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard