- Study and understand HUD and FHA loans to prepare properties for conveyance
- Use multiple systems simultaneously including MSP (client's system of record)
- Review loan history and determine if the property is vacant, requires securing, property preservation and/or it is ready for conveyance
- Document all system(s) accordingly.
- Place appropriate work order based upon findings.
- Understand client and LPS business rules
- Analyze neglect at a property and determine what escalations are required
- Research and report expenses related to Property Preservation.
- Production driven environment.
- Perform any duties as instructed by management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet navigation.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, good decision making and problem solving skills.
- Good verbal and written skills required.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Previous operations environment required (call center, data entry, research analyst).
- Analytical skills.
- Must have good critical thinking.
- High School diploma and/or equivalent.
EEO / AA Employer
- Previous Alltel, MSP or FIS Mortgage Servicing System experience preferred, but not required.
- PRIOR MORTGAGE SERVICING OR PROPERTY PRESERVATION BACKGROUND PREFERRED.
- Prior title, real estate, REO or banking background preferred.
Lender Processing Services - 13 months ago
Lender Processing Services, Inc. (LPS) is the leading provider of mortgage and consumer loan processing services, mortgage settlement...