Are you able to translate complex concepts into a well-written, persuasive document?
Are you able to partner with technical and operations staff on key projects and move those projects forward to completion within deadline?
Then this may be the position for you!
GES seeks a Proposal / Senior Communication Specialist to join our Marketing & Corporate Communication team in Neptune, NJ.
In this role, our selected candidate will combine writing, editing, and project management skills to help plan, develop, and execute winning responses for bid, proposal & information requests. This position reports to the Director of Marketing & Corporate Communication and will support multi-disciplinary project teams. The Proposal / Senior Communication Specialist will also assist in the development of marketing collateral for clients in the oil & gas, industrial, and government market sectors.
- Works closely with the technical/operational proposal managers to develop and manage the proposal project plan
- Performs proposal requirements analysis related to strategy, logistics, format, and content
- Reviews proposals to ensure continuity and compliance with legal, technical and marketing specifications
- Edits copy for messaging, style, format, grammar, and spelling
- Maintains communication with proposal team and help to ensure that all proposals are submitted within deadline
- Authors selected portions of proposals
- Coordinates activities of other marketing team members, including writers, editors, designers
- Posts and monitors proposal Q&A; communicates with teaming partners and client representatives as needed
- Coordinates production and delivery of proposal
- Develops and implements proposal templates, content, and standards for company-wide consistency
- Assists in the development and implementation of programs for continuous improvement in the proposal process
- Helps to create and maintain marketing content and collateral such as presentations, ads, brochures, cut sheets, web content, newsletters, etc.
- Serves as a resource to operations personnel for corporate marketing information and preparation of materials
Our comprehensive benefits program includes: medical, dental, vision, prescription, 401k, FSA, STD, LTD, New Parent Leave, 529 CollegeBound Fund, Tuition Assistance, Bonus Plan, and more.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Communication or a related discipline
- 8+ years of proposal development experience is required
- Architecture, Engineering, and/or Consulting industry-related experience required; Environmental industry experience a plus
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent MS Word skills and proficiency with PowerPoint, Visio, and Adobe Creative Suite applications is required
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate and partner with employees of all levels
- Must be flexible to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks within compressed timeframes
- Must have the demonstrated ability to take an initiative from concept development through to implementation
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills are essential
GES is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that strongly values diversity. EOE/AA/M/F/V/D
Groundwater & Environmental Services - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard