College Park, MD
3+ years experience
U.S. Citizenship is required
All applicants will be required to submit a background investigation application prior to beginning work and must be able to obtain a security clearance.
T-Rex Corporation is currently seeking a qualified Proposal Coordinator to support all administrative aspects of Eagle II task order management and proposal development for T-Rex Corporation. The individual will coordinate all activities to ensure timely review of task orders, bid/no-bid decisions and proposal development.
- Strong experience and skills utilizing Microsoft Office tools including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and MS Project
- Strong organization and written/verbal communication skills necessary
- Federal government task order management/proposal development experience desired
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in the establishment of the task order review process, including Bid/No-Bid process
- Maintain status of all Eagle II Task Orders
- Assist in the establishment of a proposal facility
- Establish the electronic capability (e.g., portal, file structure, archive, and back-up capability) and procedures for all task orders and proposal materials
- Establish and document electronic proposal file access and tracking protocols to ensure security and integrity of all proposal documentation
- Establish and maintain the Storyboard, including walls (hard copy) and sections and control access to the proposal area and sensitive or proprietary materials
- Manage the production of draft and final text and graphics
- Develop a plan and coordinate all Color Team reviews (e.g., Pink, Red, Gold) and final production cycles and resources
- Coordinate the internal flow and review of all proposal inputs and outputs
- Maintain status of all proposal text and graphics
- Assist the Proposal Manager in developing the Color Team evaluation packages and in recording, disseminating, and tracking suggested Color Team changes
- Other reasonable and normal duties associated with position, as directed by the COO
About T-Rex Corporation:
T-Rex Corporation ( http://www.trexcorporation.com ) is a HUBZone certified leading business in the Federal Information Technology Sector delivering Program Management and Information Technology solutions every day to satisfied clients. We partner with our clients to meet the mission and overcome challenges and our staff are well qualified engineers, specialists and managers experienced at meeting and exceeding our leadership and technology commitments.
At the heart of T-Rex, we are problem solvers offering innovation, quality and world class service in the following areas:
- Program Management and Performance Excellence
- Full Lifecycle COTS/Application/Systems Engineering
- Document Management Solution Engineering
- End User Support
- Document Conversion and Data Capture Outsourcing
T-Rex is constantly seeking qualified people to join our growing team. We have built a broad client base through our devotion to delivering quality products and customer service, and to do that we need quality individuals. But more than that, we at T-Rex are committed to creating a culture that supports the development of every employee's personal and professional lives. T-Rex has made a commitment to maintain the status of an industry leader in compensation packages and benefits which includes competitive salaries, performance bonuses, training and educational reimbursement, Fidelity 401(k) and United Healthcare benefits.
T-Rex Corporation - 11 months ago
T-Rex Corporation (http://www.trexcorporation.com) is a HUBZone certified leading business in the Federal Information Technology Sector...