We are seeking a full time experienced proposal specialist/writer to help build and expand the company’s business.
This is a critical role within the company providing support by crafting and submitting proposals to government agencies that would be using our companies services. The individual should have previous proposal development experience with an small to medium IT consulting firm. This position is responsible for the proposal process lifecycle from initial receipt of proposal request to completion and delivery. Contract delivery experience would be a plus.
This role’s responsibilities may include, but is not limited to:
• Ability to conceptualize and write compelling, marketing-oriented proposal narrative using proposal archives or from scratch as required.
• Create, format, and edit Power Point presentations and other related materials in support of orals/confidential discussions or marketing efforts.
• Develop/create Power Point presentations and other related materials in support of proposals or marketing efforts.
• Work on multiple proposals, balancing milestones and due dates of each
• Ability to work multiple proposals at any given time
• Manages Master Past Performance Volume
o Work with legal to maintain contract data integrity
o Work with CSSS POC to develop write up
o Incorporate write ups into the master volume
CSSS.NET - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard