Protective Security Officer Job Description
Status: Full Time
The Protective Security Officer will perform multiple duties at federal facilities. These duties include, but are not limited to:
- Access control
- Processing visitors for entry into a facility
- Conducting inspections and screenings
- Patrol and responding to calls
- Directing traffic
- Monitoring and operating security and safety systems
- Reporting incidents and writing reports of the incidents.
Inter-Con is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Citizen of the US including US territories and/or commonwealths.
- Must have an approved Social Security Card issued by Social Security Administration.
- High school diploma or General Equivalency Diploma from an accredited institution recognized by US Department of Education.
- Must have at least one of the following:
- Three years of security experience within past five years
- Three years of military or National Guard (active duty or reserves)
- Successful completion of a state certified law enforcement education and training or police officer’s standard training course
- Must fluently speak, read, comprehend, and compose coherent written reports in English.
- Must complete a Lautenberg Amendment Statement/Domestic Violence certification annually.
- Must also meet medical and physical qualifications of the position which includes:
- Pre-employment physical including vision, drug, audiogram tests and physical abilities tests
Inter-Con Security Systems - 2 years ago
There is no conning Inter-Con Security Systems. The company, one of the largest private security consulting firms in the US, provides...