Provider Analyst Family-Provider Economics
Depending on the level this position has increasing responsibility to provide analytical support during the contract negotiation process. Provides understanding of financial impact based on history. Measures how well we did in relation to projections. In the forefront of managing and tracking medical costs for leadership team by implementing strategic and tactical solutions. At level III this position requires both project management and strong analytical skills to thrive in a fast paced environment as well as be comfortable with senior management exposure. Coordinates, guides and monitors, as well as performs, the analytical review of opportunities with MMO’s provider networks.
• Demonstrates drive and determination to achieve both results and success; can be counted upon to successfully exceed goals; regularly pushes self and others for results; very bottom-line oriented persisting despite obstacles and opposition
• Analyzes information to: perceive relationships; patterns; causes and effects; integrate data; and, to check facts. Does this with both qualitative and quantitative information making rational and timely judgments on the basis of the information that is available.
? Maintains effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or the work environment; adjusts effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
• Effective Communication - Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message
• Bachelor’s degree with 2 to 4 years health care consulting, provider contracting, or provider reimbursement experience OR in lieu of degree 2 years of Statistical and/or Financial analysis in a health care environment
• Bachelor’s degree with 2 to 4 years health care consulting, provider contracting, or provider reimbursement experience OR in lieu of degree 3 years of Statistical and/or Financial analysis in a health care environment
• Bachelor’s degree with 3 to 6 years health care consulting, provider contracting, or provider reimbursement experience OR in lieu of degree 4 years of Statistical and/or Financial analysis in a health care environment
• Demonstrated leadership skills and/or project management experience.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse and tobacco testing
Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 years ago
Medical Mutual of Ohio is a not-for-profit managed care company that provides health insurance products and related services to some 1.6...