Develop and/or maintain monthly schedules for Independent Contractor and/or Employed providers.
- Obtain availability and scheduling preferences from contracted providers sixty (60) days prior to month being scheduled.
- Assess coverage needs and generate schedules which guarantees physicians will be assigned his/her minimum commitment of shifts based on open availability.
- Confirm shifts with physicians.
- Update schedule to accommodate any changes that occur.
- Control additional pay at minimal levels and report to RVP weekly.
- Distribute schedules to providers by the first (1st) day of the month.
- Send original and revised schedules to hospitals by the second (2nd) day of the month for newly completed schedules and any other revisions as changes occur.
- Update New Physician Sheet, which goes to Credentialing, Accounting, Patient Services, and Reimbursement departments.
- Complete provider information forms for any new provider at a particular facility and/or any changes in address or other provider information
- Enter APAY/Holiday Pay (as appropriate) in the Tangier EPS system
- Complete monthly hours for payroll via the online sign in sheet from Tangier Web
- Complete the accounting of payroll hours obtained from Tangier Web and submit to Payroll by the 1st of each month no later than 5pm. Facilities utilizing Lease Providers must be submitted no later than noon.
- Update and maintain provider contact information in SFDC
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with contracted providers
- Input physician’s first scheduled date in SFDC
- Communicate vital information to the team obtained from daily provider contact.
- Maintain adherence to all SG and Scheduling protocols and policies
- High school graduate
- 1 –2 years of higher education preferred.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Has demonstrated above-average computer skills
- Persistent and tenacious
- Ability to negotiate with provider
- Has demonstrated ability to work in a Team Environment
Schumacher Group - 18 months ago