Outpatient Mental Health Services : Our Outpatient Mental Health Department specializes in caring and professional services for individuals with serious mental illness in Worcester and Worcester County. Outpatient care might include individual, family or group psychotherapy, psychiatric services, medication management, crisis management or case management. The Outpatient Team also offers Intensive Group Therapy three mornings a week, if needed.
The Outpatient Mental Health Treatment Team includes psychiatrists, nurses, social workers, psychologists and mental health counselors trained and experienced in the care of those with serious mental health problems. We work closely with primary care physicians, area hospitals and the Department of Mental Health to coordinate care. Services are available in Spanish, Vietnamese and English.
Community Healthlink's Counseling Centers feature services for children, adolescents, adults, couples and families. Our clinics are located in Worcester, Clinton, Fitchburg, Leominster, and Gardner.
Outpatient mental health services include: Diagnostic evaluation, Individual counseling, Family counseling, Couples counseling, Group therapy, Medication monitoring and Outreach.
- Registered Nurse to provide psychiatric nursing services to patients in a large outpatient mental health clinic
- The patient population has serious and persistent mental illness and substance use disorders.
- The psychiatric nurse will provide services to patients in the clozapine clinic, the injection clinic, as well as respond to requests made by patients and providers on the medication refill line.
- The nurse will be part of nursing team and work closely with psychiatrists and clinical nurse specialists in the clinic.
- Registered Nursing license in Massachusetts
- At least 1 year nursing experience
- Ability to work with patients with serious and persistent mental illness
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary treatment team.
- Ability to use a computer to document patient services
Community Healthlink - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Community Healthlink is a leading community-based provider of comprehensive mental health, substance abuse, rehabilitation, homeless and...