PSYCHIATRY - Boston MA
- Seeking Psychiatrist to join well established Health Center.
- Candidate MUST be MD or DO PHYSICIAN.
- 100% outpatient.
- Spanish skills preferred or physician who would be willing to learn Spanish.
- Group closely affiliated with hospital.
- Large, built-in, diverse patient base. Patients are waiting for you.
- Main hospital - State of the art facility, Level III Trauma, Busiest ER in the state.
- Clinical duties will include outpatient practice as well as seeing patients at high-end, exclusive nursing / assisted living facility.
- Hospitalist service. NO CALL.
- Highly competitive salary based on experience. Excellent earning potential.
- Employed opportunity.
- Attractive benefits package to include: health, dental, malpractice, CME, vacation, retirement, disability, etc.
Area info: This suburb has it all from golfing to equestrian, from art galleries and museums to outdoor sporting activities, from ice skating to sailing, from historical preservation to sporting events.
HEALTHeCAREERS Network - 9 months ago