CRAssociates has a rewarding opportunity for Psychologist at a California correctional facility in San Diego, CA!
If you are committed to helping others and making a difference join our team today!
We offer industry leading pay, medical benefits, and a full-time work schedule!
* Conduct initial mental health evaluations including criminal, psychological and substance abuse case history to assess inmate's current needs and make appropriate treatment recommendations.
* Conduct clinically sound suicide risk evaluations.
* Meet with mentally ill patient-inmates.
* Identify the relevant signs and symptoms of psychiatric disorders in order to comprehensively assess, diagnose and manage symptoms.
* Effectively apply psychological assessments in the selection, administration, scoring and interpretation of the continuum of psychological tests.
* Document all care provided to the inmate.
* Monitor inmate progress using Subjective Assessment Plan Evaluation (SOAPE) Formatted Progress Notes.
* Perform mental status exam (MSE) in face-to-face interviews.
* Conduct mental health education and develop additional resources for the mentally ill and sex offender inmates.
* Minimum of twelve (12) continuous months of work experience within the last three (3) years.
* Valid License in the state of California.
* Excellent written and oral communications skills are a must.
If you are a Mental Health professional who takes pride in your work, apply today for immediate consideration!
For additional information, please contact Erin Brugman 703-550-8145 ext. 4519