The Parallon Richmond Shared Service Center is seeking a full time Patient Day Coordinator. Work hours will be Monday - Friday from 8:30am - 5pm.
You will completes data operations duties and assignments with a high degree of quality and in a timely manner.
Job tasks and responsibilities include:
- Daily system balancing
- Collection system balancing
- Day end processing
- Reconciles patient days/daily census
Job qualifications include:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Continuing education in data processing or related fields preferred
- Must have at least two years of progressive data processing experience or relevant education
- Network certifications preferred
- Strong communication, interpersonal and customer service skills required
- Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
HCA Inc - 12 months ago