Holy Cross Hospital in Fort Lauderdale , Florida is a full-service, non-profit Catholic hospital, sponsored by the Sisters of Mercy and a member of Catholic Health East.
Since we opened our doors in 1955, the name Holy Cross remains synonymous with medical excellence and highly personalized care with sincere human compassion and understanding.
While spirituality plays an essential role in the way that we minister to our patients, we also maintain state-of-the-art technology, a highly acclaimed medical staff and a variety of innovative services to provide healthcare for the entire family.
Holy Cross is accredited by the Joint Commission and is the first hospital in Broward County to be designated a Magnet Hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center . Our many accolades include the 2008 and 2009 U.S. News & World Report " Best Hospital " ranking for Orthopedics and the 2009 American Heart Association/American Stroke Association's Get With The Guidelines® Stroke Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award.
- Front Office Assistants are the greeters to all patients and customers. Front Office Assistants answer phones, take information, and assist others in the office.
This is a PDP position on day shift without benefits.
· HS Diploma or equivalent required
Experience & Skills:
· 6 months experience in medical office setting preferred
· Knowledge of CPT & ICD-9 codes and health insurance preferred
· Excellent communication and customer service
· Fluent in both English and Spanish preferred
· Excellent attention to detail
· Grade of 80% or higher on Medical Receptionist test required
If you’re interested in working at Holy Cross Hospital, know this: We’re committed to providing compassionate and holistic...