Adfero is looking for a brilliant, upbeat Public Relations intern to join our fast-paced team. The office is fun and energetic, and the position is paid.
The Account Coordinator will support client account teams in delivering high-quality strategic communications services, including but not limited to: social media engagement, media relations and writing. We strongly believe in treating interns as integral parts of our account team. While the role does involve some administrative duties, receptionist, etc. the ideal candidate will become a key player in the coordination and execution of client projects.
WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR
- Recent college graduate or graduate student with a demonstrated interest in communications, marketing and/or public affairs
- Ability to work full-time (30-40 hours a week), with some degree of flexible scheduling for graduate students
- Team-oriented and positive attitude
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Knowledge and experience in emerging online media (Facebook, Twitter, Google+)
- Bachelors degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, English or related discipline
To apply, please forward your resume and cover letter. Your information will be kept confidential.
Adfero Group is an equal opportunity employer.