Deloitte Services LP ("Deloitte Services") provides a wide variety of internal support services to Deloitte & Touche USA LLP and its subsidiaries ("the Deloitte U.S. Firms") and its people. Deloitte Services is comprised of Operations, Financial Support Services, Information Technology, Marketing & Communications, Human Resources and more. As with all the businesses within the Deloitte U.S. Entities, a core set of competencies is associated with each of these channels. An overall understanding of quality client service, experience in working on multifunctional teams and across multiple geographies, strong business acumen and the instinct to think and act globally are essential for advancement within Deloitte Services.
Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of the Deloitte U.S. Firms, has an opportunity for a Public Relations Manager supporting the Public Relations Center of Expertise team. The Public Relations Manager will work closely with firm leaders, senior partners, principals and directors and staff across the U.S. firms to plan, lead and execute public relations programs. The PR Manager will work closely with trade and business media to build eminence for Deloitte Consulting. The PR Manager may also direct the activities of an outside PR agency.
This position reports to the Director of the Public Relations Center of Expertise. The successful candidate is a team player, creative thinker and proactive practitioner who can work at both strategic and tactical levels to deliver high-value PR results.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work with leadership, marketing and business development leadership, client service professionals and marketing communications professionals, to formulate and execute an integrated public relations plan
- Act as primary media contact and implement proactive and reactive media relations campaigns and initiatives (i.e. fielding all incoming media calls and determining validity of opportunity, spokesperson to conduct interview, etc.)
- Oversee media training, speaking engagements, presentation training, story development, press releases, survey results and other PR-related activities
- Track, monitor and evaluate public relations activities and accomplishments and provide recommendations to senior leadership
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world’s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
- A Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing, communications, public relations or journalism,
- is required
- PR agency experience is required
- 5-8 years of relevant PR experience
- Experience collaborating with teams in a professional services or large matrixed company
- Proven success in developing and executing PR strategy and plans for a large business, preferably in professional services, and optimally, for a Consulting practice, is preferred
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and professional client service manner
- Superior Microsoft Office skills
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and interact with all levels of management
- Project management experience
- Sound knowledge of public relations and marketing fundamentals
- Negotiation and presentation skills required
- Flexibility and adaptability required
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
Visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/ about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.
Deloitte - 7 months ago
Are you ready to Strengthen Your Lead? If so, consider Deloitte. The Deloitte U.S. Firms have 60,000+ professionals with a single focus:...